Fireproof spraying is a proven method for fire protection of steel and reinforced concrete structures. The main advantages of fireproofing by the spraying method are:
- Short completion time
- Easy adaptation to the complicated shapes of protected elements
- Resistance to biological and mechanical corrosion
- Tightness of the insulation
- The materials sprayed are non-toxic, free of heavy metals and eco-friendly
- Powerful thermal and acoustic insulation
- Sprayed coatings can be painted with any colour topcoat
- A process usually omitted in the calculation of static structures
- Possible to obtain the fire protection class from R15 up to R480
Spray coatings are made using machines of our own production for the pneumatic transport of insulation materials, these being some of the best machines of this type in Europe.
We are the authorized contractor for MERCOR S.A. and PROMAT TOP Sp. z o.o.
We also work with other producers of insulation materials such as RUAUD and PROJISO.
Below we present a few selected projects: